Why are you wasting your time finding out how to make professional invoices for your clients if you have an eye for beauty as a jeweller? You have your own expertise in the field of designing or selling jewellery. Therefore, you should include the use of jewellery invoices while selling beautiful pieces of jewellery to the customers.
When it comes to making a jewellery bill format, you can discover a variety of beautiful jewellery invoice templates available on the internet in the format of PDF, Excel, Word, Google Sheets, and Google Docs. The instant availability of attractive jewellery invoices helps you to save your precious time and involve in creating beautiful pieces of jewellery.
When you create an invoice format well-designed jewellery , it reflects your images as a jeweller and an artist. What else you can discover about jewellery invoices? Just go on reading below to explore more about jewellery bills.
How to Use Downloadable Free Jewellery Billing Software from myBillBook?
How can you generate an attractive jewellery bill format? Now the thing has become very easy with the downloadable free jewellery billing software as you can create detailed and professional jewellery invoices in few minutes. What you have to do is just download your desired invoice template and then you can customize it as per your needs to send it to your clients.
While using any myBillBook, you can create jewellery bills by following the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Click the download option to get your free jewellery invoice downloaded from any software.
- Customize the free invoice template as per your requirement to best suit your business promotion
- Form your unique invoice or bill number to keep the payment records
- Enter the name of your business and contact details
- Enter the details of each product or service delivered to the customer with a price and brief description for each
- Calculate the total price of products or services supplied and mention it right at the bottom of the bill
- List the expected due date and detailed instructions of the payment
- Also, mention any additional details of payment if required
- In the end, save the invoice template and now the invoice is ready to send to your client
This way, you can generate customizable jewellery bill format with ease and invoice your clients at your convenience. Also, the free jewellery invoice software allows you to make the payment process smooth using a variety of beautiful jewellery invoices.
Benefits of Using myBillBook
As of a note, there are various benefits of using gold jewellery billing software free which are as follows:
- Generate a great number of invoices or bills
- Make GST-compliant bills in a matter of minutes with essential information including
- Date of issuance
- Invoice numbers
- Shipping and billing address of both parties
- GSTIN of both parties if any
- IGST/SGST/CGST on products (as required)
- HSN code of products
- Option to select from multiple colours and themes of invoices
- Form invoices even without GST if necessary
- Scan products with the use of a barcode scanner to reduce invoicing time
- Customize bill as per your demand
- Get your invoice printed
- Send invoices instantly on email and WhatsApp
- Also, send automatic messages to parties whenever any invoice is formed in their name
Elements of Jewellery Bill Format
Jewellery is very precious to everyone, especially for women. As a matter of fact, every jeweller knows how to fulfil the needs of their customers no matter if it is jewellery or a jewellery bill format. The jewellers should make sure that they provide the customers with the right bill for the jewellery purchased. But, it could be a plus if you offer an attractive jewellery invoice to them. You can check out a few of the quick invoicing steps right below:
- Jewellery invoice templates are available in a wide range of colours and designs
- You can now download the free jewellery bill templates in PDF, Excel, Word, Google Sheets, or Google Docs
- Give your company logo as per your wish
- Provide the name of your jewellery business along with contact details
- Add the name and contact details of your customer
- Make an exceptional invoice number for your bill and enter it into your desired gold jewellery bill format
- Add the invoice date and due date of payment
- Mention the jewellery products or any services delivered with the price for each
- Also, it is possible to customize the bill format according to the needs of your business
- If you are wishing to give a discount to your customer, you can add a line describing the discount you are intending to offer to your regular customer or client or in any special event.
- Add the total price calculated along with the applicable tax at the bottom of the bill for the jewellery purchased by the client
- You can even mention your terms and condition or applicable methods of payment
- For a great impression, it is better to add your personal line at the very end like regards, thank you, or enjoy wearing a piece.
- In the end, you can save a copy of your jewellery bill created and send it to your customer or clients
It is crucial to make an invoice as it keeps a record and maintains transparency between the seller and the customer. Other than this, it has many other benefits which you have seen above. Moreover, it acts as evidence of purchases made by the customer. The buyer can feel free to bring the invoice back to the seller anytime for fixing if anything goes wrong with the jewellery. Above all, it helps you to calculate the jewellery cost in a detailed manner so that the customer can also know the actual price of the item along with the tax involved.
GST Invoice Guide for Jewellers
When it comes to the GST invoice guide for jewellers, there is a lot to explore but let us make it short. Multiple interpretations and confusions have been found recently in regards to the taxability of jewellery. Check out the tax rates notified by the CBEC that you should know while creating jewellery invoices which are given below:
1. When a customer visits the jewellery shop and purchases gold of Rs. 1,00,000, the GST charged on gold jewellery would be 3% on Rs. 1,00,000. It should be noted that this tax rate is charged for both gold ornaments and making services defined under section 8 of the CGST Act.
2. When a customer buys a gold ornament of Rs. 1,00,000 by visiting the jewellery shop and the jeweller charges for gold and making charges separately, both are mentioned separately in the invoice with the tax rate of 3% for gold and 18% for making charges.
3. When a customer exchanges the old gold ornament for a new gold ornament of Rs. 1,00,000, the tax is not charged for old jewellery given by the customer as per GST regulations. When a new piece of jewellery is sold for the old jewellery, the above two cases would be applicable.
4. When a customer makes the sale of old jewellery without expecting anything in return, there would be no involvement of tax in this condition.
5. In the case of valuation of old jewellery sold to the jeweller, two conditions have to be met as per CGST Rules:
- No input tax credit has been availed when such goods are purchased
- Used goods are sold after minor processing as it does not alter the nature of the goods
6. When it comes to the procedure of job work, the payment of taxes is not incurred when the goods are transferred to the job worker under the GST law.
Read more articles related to Template
Transportation Invoice Template
Thermal Printer Bill Template
Shop Invoice Template
Shop Bill Template
Service Invoice Template
Sales Invoice Template
Retail Invoice Template
Proforma Invoice Template
Medical Invoice Template