NIC-GePP Tool – How To Print E Invoice In GST Portal
The NIC-GePP Tool is a beta version of ‘NIC-GST e-invoice Preparing and Printing’ (NIC-GePP) excel based tool used to assist the taxpayers in entering an invoice in web-based form and printing the e-invoice with a QR code after downloading the IRN from e-invoice portal.
The NIC-GePP tool is suitable for taxpayers who do not have an ERP system.
You can find the Beta version of this tool for testing on the e-invoice trial portal (https://einvoice1-trial.nic.in.)
How to Print E-invoice in GST Portal With NIC-GePP Tool
- Enter the invoices one by one using forms and generate IRNs using an e-invoicing tool.
- After entering all the information, generate a JSON file.
- Next is the GePP e-invoice login or the GePP e-invoice portal login.
- Select “E-invoice” and “Bulk Upload” from the GePP e-invoice portal – https://einvoice1.gst.gov.in.
- To print the e-invoice, select the row, click the “Print” option, and get your e-invoice with all details, including the QR code.
Benefits of the Tool
The GePP e-invoice tool has many advantages, and they include:
- Providing user-friendly invoice entry forms
- Printing e-invoices in personalised forms with QR Code
- Validating the invoice values
- Generating simple accounting statements
- Handling data in digital and exchange form
The E-invoicing Process Using a Tool
- Prepare invoices manually or on ERP.
- Enter invoice details on the tool.
- Prepare files using the tool. Login to the portal and upload the file.
- Generate IRN and download the file.
- Import the downloaded file to the tool and print the invoice with a QR code.