E-invoice Customer Care, Support
You can get help from e-invoice customer care whenever you face a concern in the following ways.
- Read through these e-invoice helpline websites before reporting issues
- Browse https://selfservice.gstsystem.in/ for self-service
- Contact support via toll-free e-invoice customer care number: 1800-103-4786
The personnel handling the portal for your e-invoice will help reduce your e-invoicing struggles forever.
You must provide the following details concerning:
- NIC Environment
- API name or NIC endpoint
- Header attribute values
- Payload (in plain text or encrypted in case of authentication-related issues)
- Actual response from NIC API
Generation of Irn in Bulk Mode Using the Offline Tool
To avail of the self-help, do the following:
1. Navigate to https://selfservice.gstsystem.in and click on “Report Issue”
2. Select “Advance Search”.
3. Under the “Category” dropdown list, select “E-Invoice” and the relevant subcategory under “Sub Category”.
4. Use the links provided to select the issue type, fetch the information and resolve the issue. Otherwise, click “NO, I WANT TO LODGE MY COMPLAINT.”
5. Provide the required details by attaching the screenshots using the “Attachment” option.
In addition, you can use the “Self-help” e-invoice portal customer care to
- check the progress/status of the issue
- Fetch links to relevant information
Otherwise, you can always get help from the e-invoice helpdesk number.
I currently use regular invoicing software, which has a long turnaround time. Can e-invoicing help me tackle this?
Yes. The e-invoicing platform handles all your accounts. Hence you can use your team’s valuable time for more productive jobs rather than repetitive and time-consuming ones with the platform. And thus increase your productivity.
Does e-invoicing support B2C invoices?
No. It does not support B2C invoices since there is no ITC involved.
What is e-invoicing under GST?
An e-invoice is a Tax Invoice usually issued by every registered taxpayer. Still, it contains some additional information in the form of a QR Code.
Can e-invoicing help me, a tax inspector, spot fraudulent invoices?
Yes. E-invoicing ensures you a legitimate ITC application so that you quickly spot any fraudulent invoice if there is one.
How does e-invoicing minimise errors?
E-invoicing allows you to have minimal manual input. The automation offered helps you improve the process and limit all errors.