How to Generate E-way Bills on an Android App
Here is a step-by-step guide to generating an e-Way bill on mobile or e-way bills on your android apps.
Step 1: Buy an enterprise plan as the feature is available under this plan.
Step 2: Open your myBillBook app. Then, Go to “Invoice Settings”> “e-Way Bill/e-Invoice.”
Step 3: You will be shown a banner after creating an e-way bill >=50000. You can view the e-Way bill setup with the value proposition by pressing “Generate” on the banner.
Step 4: You can then witness instructions to fill in GSP credentials.
Step 5: After filling in the credentials, click on the “Generate e-Way bill” button.
Step 6: Fill in the details in the e-Way bill form and check the preview of the same on the screen.
Step 7: Afterwards, click on “Download e-Way Bill.”
When you generate the e-Way bill on the android app, you will view a warning in the following cases:
- If you try to enable e-Way bills but have three custom fields already
- If you try to edit/delete an invoice with which he already generated an e-Way bill
Know more about e-Way Bill
- e-Way Bill In Andhra Pradesh (AP)
- e-Way Bill In Kerala
- Changes in e-Way Bill After E-Invoicing
- e-Way Bill Exemption
- e-Way Bill Login in Mobile
- e-Way Bill in Maharashtra
- e-Way Bill in Tamil Nadu
- e-Way Bill In West Bengal
- e-Way Bill In Odisha
- e-Waybill Generation Using Invoice Registration Number
- e-Way Bill Registration