India is the fastest-growing country in terms of mobile growth. Earlier mobile phones were luxury items, but with industrialization and the growth in manufacturing, being without mobile phones is equivalent to being handicapped. So mobile phones have seeped their way into small towns and tier 2 and tier 3 cities. Not only that, with the growing cellular connectivity and how cheap data has become because of companies like Jio and Vodafone Idea, everyone is browsing through their cell phones or buying new data packs to scroll through social media at all times. This rise has boosted mobile phone stores and, hence, the rise in mobile shop billing softwares.
Because of how fast-moving products mobile phones are, businessmen are now starting their own mobile phone shops to hop onto the trend and make the most of their money. Apart from selling new mobile phones, these shops are also offering services such as refurbishing old phones, repairs, and accessories that go with phones such as cases, earphones, scratch guards, etc. With having so many products and services in a single mobile phone shop, it is necessary to have mobile shop billing software. A billing software does all the necessary paperwork and documentation for you, leaving the accounting work and letting you concentrate on growing the business.
Why use myBillBook?
What is Billing Software, and why should one use it?
You’ve often seen bills now be generated on the computer when you go to a big grocery store or a clothes store. They do not handwrite the bill but in fact, get it printed from the computer itself. In that sense, billing software is a computer-generated billing system that bills the products for you, keeping a check on the inventory, sales and after-sales management if any. A billing software not only keeps a check on the bills but does a lot more than that. Billing softwares keep a check on the inventory in stock, notifies the owner when products are low in stock or running out of stock, reflects on the prices in case there’s some sale or discount running and much more. Having billing software reduces the paperwork that is done by you drastically, letting you enjoy growing the business and not having to worry about the accounting side of things.
What is a Mobile Shop Billing Software and how to use the features on the dashboard?
Do you have a mobile shop business and have been handling the inventory and billing processes all by yourself? Well, to ease the stress off your shoulders, myBillBook has started a mobile shop billing software. A mobile shop billing software is software that caters only to the needs of a mobile shop and helps in everything you need to run the back end of the business. All the paperwork, reports, the accounting system can now be handled by the myBillBook Billing Software, making the entire process hassle-free and less cumbersome for you.
The myBillBook Mobile Shop Billing Software generates reports for your business, letting you know how well your sales are doing, which products or phones are selling faster compared to the other phones, helps you generate invoices and even customise them according to your preferences, and in short takes your entire business processes to the next level, making your mobile shop very professional.
While of course, a mobile shop billing software caters to mobile phones and accessories, you can even use the myBillBook Mobile Shop Billing Software for other purposes such as laptops, computers, tablets and other electronics. The biggest advantage of using billing software is how you can customise it to your needs and the needs of your business.
Features and Advantages of using a Billing Software for a mobile shop
Having billing software for your business is a gamechanger in the true sense. It takes away the load from your shoulders, but it also helps you decide what avenues of the business are doing well, which products have more margin and which days of the week you’re selling the most. All of this is possible because of the reports a billing software produces. Some of the advantages of using billing software for a mobile shop are:
- Managing Inventory: The biggest concern for a business owner is to have as little dead stock or non-moving inventory as possible. When you’re running the business you do not have enough time to sit with the inventory and analyse what’s happening with it. With the help of billing software, your inventory is managed far better than human processes and you also understand your business trends.
- Centralisation of Data: The amount of data you’re going to collect over the time of your business becomes very difficult to keep a track of. This rages not only from the data of the customers but also data from the suppliers and data of the products and services. By having billing software, not only is the data recorded on the software immediately, but it is also impossible to lose the data since the data is all online and on a cloud server. It also helps you locate the data far more easily in case an old customer comes up with a query, you have everything right in front of you.
- Moving Online: In this day and age, and how fast businesses are going online, by having the right billing software you can manage your store online as well as offline. Having an online presence is the need of the hour in 2021, and hence for you to transition your business to an online store will be made much easier with the help of billing software as most of the accounting and billing processes are already made digital and there will not be too much paperwork to see and understand.
- Make Customised Invoices: With the help of billing software, you can decide the information you want to show on your invoices or whether you want to have separate invoices for suppliers and dealers. Since all the changes can be made easily on software, you can have multiple drafts of invoices that suit different situations.
- Generate Reports and Understand Trends: The goal of every business is to be profitable and grow the business and profit over time. One of the ways of ensuring you’re always growing is analysing your business, understanding what trends have been working for your business and how to grow on them more. This information can sometimes be very difficult to get hold of. With the help of myBillBook Billing Software, these reports will be generated by the software without you inputting any data. All you have to do it, sit back and analyse the reports and make the necessary changes for your business.
These are a few of the advantages and features of having billing software for a mobile shop. Turning your business as digital as possible in the future and the way ahead. By doing this, you are not only ahead of time but also ensuring you are on top of your business, letting the back end of the business be automated, and ensuring you concentrate on the front end of the business.
FAQs about Mobile Shop Billing Software
- What is billing software?
A Billing Software is an online program that handles all the paperwork for your business right from ensuring the invoices are produced in time, to keep a check on the inventory, generating business reports, notifying vendors for payments and keeping the accounts up to date.
- Can mobile shop billing software be used only in a mobile shop?
No. The entire idea of billing software is to customise and understand your business. So while billing software will do wonders in a mobile shop, it can also be used in an electronics shop, mobile accessories, laptops, computers and so on.
- What are the pricing plans for the myBillBook Mobile Shop Billing Software?
Currently, we have a referral code offer going on, but alongside, myBillBook provides 3 different pricing plans of Silver, Gold and Diamond based on your business criteria and the services required by you. Check out our in-depth pricing plan here.