E-way Bill in Rajasthan
Rajasthan provided documents like VAT 47A, VAT 49A and VAT 51A along with the declaration form for the movement of goods before implementing GST.
However, at the moment, the Rajasthan commercial tax department supports the online generation and management of e-way bills through the e-way bill Rajasthan portal. Therefore, businesses must understand how to generate e-way bills in Rajasthan to conduct business promptly.
Read the full article to learn all the mandatory things to look out for before generating e-way bills in Rajasthan.
E-way Bill in Rajasthan
The E-way bill limit in Rajasthan is ₹ 1 lakh for the intra-state movement of goods. The Government of Rajasthan has changed the e-way bill limit by amending Notification No. F.17(131) ACCT/GST/2017/3743 dated 06.08.2018. The amendment was released on March 24, 2022, and took effect on April 1, 2022.
The e-way bill limit is now ₹ two lakhs where the goods movement begins and ends within the same city without crossing the city, according to the amendment. This limit, however, does not apply to goods such as chewing tobacco, khaini, cigarettes, bidi, etc., pan masala, wood, and articles made of wood, iron, and steel.
Furthermore, the ₹ 1 lakh limit shall continue to apply when goods are moved from one city to another within Rajasthan.
Threshold Limits for an E-way Bill in Rajasthan
You have three compliance thresholds for e-way bills in Rajasthan:
- ₹ 50,000 for goods movement from Rajasthan to other states
- ₹ 1 lakh for goods movement from one city to another in Rajasthan
- ₹ two lakhs for intra-city movement of goods
Note: The e-way bill limit in Rajasthan 2022 is ₹ 2 lakh.
Documents Needed for an E-way Bill Generation in Rajasthan
- Transportation documents (“Transporter ID,” “Transport Document Number,” and date)
- Documents with “Transporter ID,” “Transport Document Number,” and date if transportation is by rail, air, or ship
Format of the E-way Bill in Rajasthan
An e-way bill in Rajasthan has two sections. Part A of the Rajasthan GST e-way bill collects consignment-related information with the following additional information:
- The HSN code of the transported items(the first two digits if turnover is less than ₹ five crores and first four digits if the turnover exceeds ₹ five crores)
- Invoice or challan number
- The pin code of the delivery location
- GSTIN of the recipient
- Transportation’s purpose & transport document number
- Consignment’s value
Part B of the e-way bill contains information about the transporter (i.e., vehicle number and transporter ID).
|Delivery Challan Format||Bill Book Format|
Are there any documents I need to bring to generate an e-way bill in Rajasthan?
Yes. To generate an e-way bill, you must carry the following documents:
- Transportation-related documents
- Documents about consignment goods
What is covered by the part-B section of an e-way bill?
You can find the transporter information in Part B of the e-way bill.
What is Rajasthan's e-way bill limit?
The e-way bill limit in Rajasthan is ₹ 2 lakh.
Know more about eWay Bill
- e-Way Bill Login in Mobile
- How to generate e-Way bill
- How to modify e-Way bill
- Bill to Ship to GST e-Way Bill
- Create & Manage Sub-user on the e-Way Bill Portal
- Generation of e-Way Bill by End-Consumer
- Generate Consolidated e-Way Bills
- e-Way Bill for Job Work
- e-Way Bill under GST in Gujarat
- e-Way Bill under GST in Karnataka