E-way Bill in Uttarakhand
As a transporter in Uttarakhand, you must know about an e-way bill. It is a document you could use to track your goods in transit. Moreover, an e-way has become simple to use with ledgers. Today, you can generate e-way bills and share them with your customers and suppliers.
This blog explains when you should generate e-way bills in Uttarakhand, what documents you need, and how to fill out e-way bills.
When Should You Generate an E-way Bill in Uttarakhand?
If you have a GST registration and goods in transit, then you must generate an e-way bill in Uttarakhand based on the following conditions:
- If you are registered for GST and have goods worth Rs.50,000 or more in transit (you can even generate the e-way bill if the valuation of the goods is less than Rs. 50,000)
- If you are registered for GST and receive a supply from a non-registered person
- If you were a transporter who is carrying goods via road, rail, or air when the supplier missed generating an e-way bill Uttarakhand
Note: The e-way bill limit in Uttarakhand 2022 is Rs 50,000.
Furthermore, if you have e-way bill generation tools, such as myBillBook, that you can sync with your GST invoices, purchase invoices, bills of supply, and supplier and customer accounts.
Documents Needed for an E-way Bill Generation in Uttarakhand
- Documents about transportation (“Transporter ID,” “Transport Document Number,” and date)
- Documents with”Transporter ID,” “Transport document number,” and date, if the transportation is by rail, air, or ship
Format of the Uttarakhand GST E-way Bill
An e-way bill in Uttarakhand has two parts. Part A of the Uttarakhand GST e-way bill collects consignment-related details, usually the invoice details. In addition to these, you must provide the following additional information:
- The HSN code of the transported items
- The first two digits of the HSN code in case of a turnover less than Rs 5 crores
- Challan number or invoice
- The first four digits of the HSN code if the turnover exceeds Rs 5 crores.
- The delivery location’s pin code
- The recipient’s GSTIN
- Transportation’s purpose
- Consignment’s value
- transport document number
Part B of the e-way bill consists of the details of the transporter (i.e., vehicle number and transporter ID).
These two parts together contribute to generating the e-way bill in Uttarakhand.
Should I generate e-way bills in Uttarakhand if my goods in transit have a value below Rs. 50,000?
You can only generate an e-way bill if you have goods of Rs.50,000 or more in transit.
Are there any documents I must carry to generate an e-way bill in Uttarakhand?
Yes. You must carry the below-mentioned documents to generate an e-way bill:
- Transportation-related documents
- Consignment goods-related documents
What comes under the part-B section of an e-way bill?
Part B of the e-way bill has the transporter details.
What is the e-way bill limit in Uttarakhand?
The e-way bill limit in Uttarakhand is Rs 50,000.